Want to try our unique ‘wild glamping’?
Our ‘wild glamping’ option books you a stay in one of our spacious pre-erected bell tents, with beds and cooking equipment provided. The option of glamping near Brighton, London and the South Coast is perfect for families or couples. Small groups of families can hire bell tents in the same area. We have two secluded bell tents, called the ‘faraway bell tents’ which can be requested when booking, subject to availability.
Real camping made easy for you…
- A large five-metre bell tent on a wooden base, 2.9 metres in height with front annex
- Each bell tent has its own campfire, a firewood allocation, grill and BBQ utensils
- Picnic table and chairs, 25 litre drinking water container
- Inside the bell tent we supply just about everything you will need including;
- Comfortable double bed and additional single adult and children beds as required
- Floor covering, wind-up lantern, wood and matches
- Kitchenware, kettle, tableware and cooking equipment including BBQ tools for the fire