Horne’s Place Chapel is around twenty five miles from Beech Estate Campsite.
The small chapel at Horne’s Place near Appledore was built as a domestic chapel for a single household. The building dates from 1366 and the timber framed manor house to which it was attached still stands, but is not part of the English Heritage site. Visits to this site are by guided tour which must be arranged in advance.
ADDRESS: Appledore, Kent TN26 2BS
OPEN: Pre-booked visits only
ADMISSION: Free entry
Other Nearby Attractions – Bayham Old Abbey, Camber Castle