Bank holiday camping and glamping
Camping is a great way to make the most of a three-day weekend so why not book a bank holiday camping stay at Beech Estate Campsite? If you’d prefer to try glamping this bank holiday, no problem as Beech Estate also has pre-erected ‘wild glamping’ bell tents too! There are more bell tents over at Wild Boar Wood Campsite near Haywards Heath, where it’s glamping only. The bell tents are equipped with everything you should need to enjoy a ‘real camping’ experience in a Sussex woodland.
Bank holiday camping at Beech Estate Campsite’s Valley View Pitch
Three days of camping
A three-day weekend gives you more time to enjoy all that is on offer at our woodland campsites. With an extra day off work, it’s a great time to catch up with friends and family. Whether you are looking for bank holiday glamping or camping you can request bell tents or pitches close together for a group holiday or weekend. Or if you’re after a more secluded stay, contact the office to see if we have one of our more isolated bell tents or tent pitches free.
When are the bank holidays in 2021?
Easter – Good Friday lands on the 2nd of April and Easter Monday on the 5th. We have a two night minimum booking but why not stay the extra night and get a real break away.
Early May Bank Holiday – Monday 3rd May, book your stay for three nights from Friday 30th April.
Late May Bank Holiday – Monday 31st May, book your stay for three nights from Friday 28th.
August Bank Holiday – Monday 30th August, book your stay for three nights from Friday 27th.
Reasons to choose bank holiday camping
Here are some great reasons to head into the great outdoors with us on the next bank holiday;
- It’s a great time to relax and enjoy catching up with friends and family around the campfire.
- You can explore our woodlands and head out on countryside walks to local pubs (Check out our local pubs here)
- Our “wild glamping” options make for easier camping holidays.
- Sussex tourist attractions have lots of bank holiday weekend events.
- The early May bank holiday sees Britain’s largest free motorcycle festival take place in Hastings, close to Beech Estate Campsite.
- The Bluebell Railway, close to Wild Boar Wood Campsite, holds regular bank holiday weekend events – take a look at their events calendar for the latest news.
- Lewes Town Centre has traditional Morris Dancing on the May Day Bank Holiday.
- Sheffield Park and Gardens puts on special events on bank holiday weekends and throughout the year.
- English Heritage has special events at the 1066 Battlefield site just a couple of miles away from Beech Estate. Take a look at their events page to see what’s happening on bank holiday weekends.
- The Woodland Trust has some great fun activities for children to enjoy outdoors.
Bank holiday glamping and camping tends to be popular so don’t delay! Just click ‘Book Now’ at the top of the pages for Beech Estate or Wild Boar Wood Campsites to check availability and secure your spot at our camping and glamping sites. Alternatively, give us a call in the office on 01273 980218.