Let us do all the work for you
Your East Sussex glamping holiday is made easy when you stay in one of our spacious bell tents. Everything is set up for you and your camping kit is supplied.
Our ‘wild glamping’ option means a stay in one of our spacious pre-erected bell tents, with beds and cooking equipment provided. The East Sussex glamping option is perfect for families or couples. Two or three families can hire bell tents in the same area, or we are able to place an extra bell tent up in this area to cater for up to four families. There are eight fully-furnished bell tents in total spread over our campsite.
You can request a more secluded bell tent when booking, although these are subject to availability. If you’re in need of a mixture of camping and glamping, we have areas to accommodate this too.
- A large five metre bell tent, 2.9 metres in height, on a raised platform with annex.
- Each bell tent has its own campfire, allocation of firewood, BBQ grill and utensils.
- Picnic table and chairs, 25-litre drinking water container.
- Inside the bell tent we supply just about everything you will need including;
- Comfortable double bed and additional single adult and children beds as required.
- Carpet, wind-up lantern, kitchenware, kettle, tableware and cooking equipment.
- The only thing you’ll need to pack is your bedding!
Here’s a detailed list and description of what we supply with our East Sussex bell tents at Beech Estate Campsite