Coronavirus Credit Note – Pegs and Pitches Camping
Beech Estate Campsite and Wild Boar Wood Campsite will be offering credit notes for camping and glamping stays affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
These will be released in the event circumstances do not allow us to open our campsites. The decision not to open the campsites will be based on UK Government advice and our best judgement.
We will offer these credits progressively for bookings affected as the situation continues to unfold.
We trust you understand we do need to set some accompanying terms and conditions. We are extremely thankful for the support of our campers in these unforeseeable circumstances (force majeure).
The following will apply to the credit notes;
- Credit Notes are valid for 18 months from the start date of the original booking.
- The credit note is subject to booking availability, which may be seen on our websites.
- Weekends are subject to a two night minimum booking and Bank Holiday weekends are subject to a three-night minimum stay.
- Please book in advance to avoid disappointment by contacting the office.
- If the total value of your stay is greater than the credit note, payment of the excess is the responsibility of the credit note holder.
- If the total value of stay is less than the credit note, there will be no shortfall refund in cash.
- Credit notes will be deducted from the total value of the stay at point of booking.
- Credit notes are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Credit notes cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent.
- Credit notes are valid only at the original campsite booked unless otherwise stated.
- Once a booking is created by use of a credit note, that booking becomes subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Terms & Conditions may be subject to change in the event of extreme circumstances or Government policy changing. In this case we will endeavour to not adversely impact credit note holders.